we all have much to learn: let us teach one another as kindly as we can. -reade

we all need someone who inspires us to do better than we know how. -anonymous

there is no other beginning of learning than wonder. -theaetetus

the biggest problem in the world could have been solved when it was small. -bynner

it isn't enough to ask intelligent questions; you have to listen thoughtfully to the answers. -anon.


Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Mrs. Walker's Top Ten Christmas Songs!

I think the best way to spread Christmas Cheer is through MUSIC! Here are my top 10 christmas songs! My Christmas songs are all over the place: some from when I was younger, some from now, some from my college choral concerts, everything!

10. Angels We Have Heard on High, Pentatonix


9. Prologue from Hodie by Vaughan Williams 


8. O Holy Night, Glee Cast



7. What Christmas Means to Me, Stevie Wonder



6. Happy XMas, Adam Levine


5. Wintersong, Sarah McLaughlin and Ingrid Michaelson


4. The Christmas Song, Nat King Cole

 

3. O Magnum Mysterium, by Morten Lauridsen



2. White Christmas, Bing Crosby


1. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas, Diana Krall


I can't believe we are in our final week of school for 2013. What an awesome year! December (as always) has flown by. I am so thankful and grateful for my wonderful kids here in Forest City. Have a merry, safe, and fun Christmas! See you in 2014 :).


No comments:

Post a Comment